Seaford Bowling Lanes
Home of Galactic Bowling
The Bowling Lanes was established in 1955 by Martin Sammons as a family establishment. It was originally a 7 lane center located on Front St. Martin Sammons expanded the business in 1957 when he re-opened the center in the Nylon Capital Shopping Center. It was originally a 12 lane center but in 1958 he enlarged it by 8 lanes. The 20 lane center was purchased in 1986 by Paulette and Gerald Sammons and they have been running it since.